Join the mailing list or get in touch with us at
Queensland Horticulture Export Conference Secretariat
Carillon Conference Management 
+ 61 7 3368 2644


You will need a visa

Unless you are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand you will need to apply for and obtain a visa prior to your journey to Australia.

For full information on Australian visas please visit the Australian Government Department of Immigration and Border Protection website:‚Äč